From all mylot user here how many percent are those who are active?????

@snpyvin (1518)
Malaysia
Hi even thought i am new here i can see that mylot population keep on increase each day. But It doesn't seem to me that thats the real population as i don't feel like there are alot people here. First of all those who response my topic few of them are the same person and only those few will keep on responding my questions. If mylot have 146110 user now at least our discussion will also have 100 respondent the minimum. Don't you think so?? I few like only 40 or maybe less percentage of mylot user are active out of those population.
Hi snpyvin, I don't even think about it, I just respond to as many discussions that drops into my e-mai box and I always respond to all my friends that are still active and I do miss the ones tat have gone, wish they will come back. Tamara
@snpyvin (1518)
Hope he come back one day. Thanks for responding over here and most of my discussion too.Happy mylotting!!!!!!!1
yep, i do agree with you. out of 146,000 only 50,000 may be active. people join easily but they cant continue. this happens in all sites. when they are new they very active, as the days progress they will get less active. even i have noticed this. but 40 to percent people ie around 50,000 are more than enough.
@snpyvin (1518)
I agreed with what you said but i still don't think it has that much over here. Maybe 10000 only lols.
@ellie333 (21029)
I really have no idea of the percentage of non-active users but I like you tend to get my friends answering discussions more than others but get others too. Some are active daily others perhaps just at weekends and some probably only pop in to post and respond once every couple of weeks depending on what is going on in their lives away from myLot. It is something I have not really considered as I tend to concentrate on friends discussions more and then go into top and hot and then new user to help encourage them by welcoming and posting. Ellie :D
@snpyvin (1518)
Thanks for the support. I will look forward to your discussion too.
@amlegend (945)
• Pakistan
totally agree with you and there was a very good advice given by a fellow mylotter in another discussion that mylot should refresh the database every 2-3 weeks and delete the accounts of those who are not active and this seems to be a good advice and yes it is a very grave thing to see that people don't try to contribute here and they(most of) come to make money and then they don't see it raining here and they don't bother to learn anything here and just get inactive. no offense really but it is a fact in my opinion
@snpyvin (1518)
Thanks for the opinion. Maybe mylot community can consider about the idea.