no suitable topic to start a new discussion.............

@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi dear friends , no new idea is striking to start a new discussion. i feel as if all the matter is already available on mylot . did it ever happen to you? have you ever felt the same way? then what did you do and how you stated the new discussion?
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Yes, I do feel it sometimes that I do not have any idea or questions want to asked to our Co-Mylotters and if it will happen I am just enjoying to respond a discussion of my friends discussion as well...
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
yes dear iyah10 , at times it is like that , we are having nothing new to discuss or it so appears to be!! at such moments i enjoy reading the responses to any interesting discussion!!
@kekexinfeng (1303)
Hello,KUSHAN55,I used to have this feeling,when I join mylt at the beginning,I was so confused,and I didn't how to start a discusion,and how to make money.When I had learnd to start a dicussion,but there was little people to response my questions,After a few time,I knew if my question didn't sovel,I would get no money,amd then I have to reply others' thread,I feel this is not a good way to be on mylot,though I can earn money,I feel I am not usefull. About some month ago,I fell I should learn English,because my English is not good engh,I remember mylot,I think it;s also a good place to learn English,and then I am here.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh yeah dear kekexinfeng, you are absolutely right!! happy learning english !!
@bunnybon7 (37406)
• Holiday, Florida
for one thing, i dont often start discussions. if i cant think of some particular thing i just answer ones that interest me. just answer for a while. dont start a bunch of useless new/old stuff. have fun. dont force yourself. i just answer a lot.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
thats the right way baby!! happy mylotting!!
@gemini_rose (16194)
This is a normal thing to happen to people on here I think. It happens to me too, I can go for days or weeks without being able to start a single discussion and then all of a sudden I start loads. What I do when I am like this is just respond to everyone elses instead.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
yes dear gemini_rose i am doing the same thing . it is like cleaning the house when you do not have any thing else to do!! putting the house in order!! happy mylotting!!
@savypat (20246)
I looked at the news, or my regular imput lists, and if I didn't find anything I let it go for a day. Make sue you keep a list of ideas or you'll forget them.
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh yes dear savypat that is a better idea!! how far can you depend on your memory!!
@msedge (4012)
IT always happens to me.What i do is just look on my email for notification and respond to those discussion that interest me or i have something to share which what i always do.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Many times, I think we have all felt like this. We cannot think of a New discussion worth posting here, or the subject has been discussed so much that we are afraid to post anything about it on here again. Or maybe we just feel it is not worth sharing on here as well. Anymore I go thru spurts myself, and sometimes when I start a New post it works well for me, while other times I feel I could have left that one alone as well.