How do you feel when you see a homeless person out side?

When you go to your favorite places and see them laying on the street sleeping,how do you feel?
@rainbow (6763)
sad for them, lucky for me, I usually try to help anyone like that , even if it's only a cup of tea or a meal.
@infohome (1222)
Yeah we feel bad for homeless people specially when they are small kids or elders but pity on people who are healthy and young but lazy and don't try to earn for themselves.
@FireG101 (19)
i usually try to help the homless person
@ahmar2 (685)
• Pakistan
Answer is quiet simple.As a muslim and a human I want to help him but at the moment I am unable to do so due to some financial probs.
That is good for you. I have had a few move in with me. There is always a way to help others. People just put excuses in front of doing something. I hope your doing better soon. I just had my cable cut off and next will be the phone. :(
I would have offered them a war cup of coffee or tea or give them something to eat but going by the way todays world operates I would think twice before bringing him home.
@Lady_Vincy (1540)
I feel bad that they are homeless. I try to help them by buying them something to eat. I won't give them money for the fact that I have no idea if it is going to go to good use. Food is always a good way to go.
@slimes (354)
• Ukraine
I feel a very bad moment and would always do something to help such person...
I feel really sad and try to help out as much as possible. My mom said that on Christmas we will try to find a homeless shelter and go help out for a day. And also on t.v. they are always talking about helping people in africa and i am all for that but since i live in california, shouldnt we be helping people out here first.
@Aali311 (6127)
It breaks my heart, I feel sorry for them, I really wish I could help them but who could you trust?
i feel sympathy
@ozkid92 (550)
on my way to work every day, i see an old man waiting for the city bus at his bus stop. but yesterday, i left for work about 10 minutes late, and saw him again. he had his thumb out, and his bus was about 2 minutes up the road, so no doubt he had missed the bus. i was just about to pull over and say "hop in we'll catch up to the bus", but my better judgement told me not to so i didnt. i felt pretty bad afterwards
everyone listen to the song Underwear goes inside the Pants by lazyboy
@dellion (6706)
What had he/she done during their young age till e/she have to be end up like this? Where's their chidren??
@caribe (2465)
Most of the people laying on the street sleeping are not homeless, they are just sleeping it off from passing out drunk. What upsets me the most are the children I see in the street that are sniffing glue. I have heard that some of them are homeless but I don't know if they really are, or they are saying that in the hopes of you giving them more money for glue. I would give them something to eat, but not money. I would like to take them home with me but I am afraid of what they might really be like.
@caribe (2465)
I just realized that I didn't specify where I was talking about. I am talking about the ones I see here in Nicaragua.
In Manila and Quezon City, the two big cities in the Philippines, we see many homeless people. I feel very bad but I'm helpless because I am poor too. We registered the Alpha Omega Seniars Intl Foundation, Inc. for senior citizens, widows, orphans, disabled, poor intellectuals, etc. but we lack funds to make it operational. I donated to it THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English) but as of now the translation is not as yet having income. Much as I would like to help, as of now I am incapable; I hope that copies of the books will soon be sold to make the Foundation operational.
@sreedhar (576)
I really feeled ashamed of myself of not being able to do anything for them. It is very much bad on my part to do such a thing but i feel helfless and also not know how and what i could do for them.
@simran1430 (1793)
that gives me the most disgusting feeling , i feel so sad for them , i wish i could help them a lot , but its lie their fate but that gives a very sad scenario and moreover one cant do enough when you look at them the most you can do is that you can donate to charities tha help them ,
@amit_sood (168)
i feel very pity and kindness about that type of person.
I try to help out home-less people when I can. I give them a dollar or 2 for food or maybe even tell them where the home-less shelter is so that they can go and get out of the weather and have a good meal.
@rainyl (671)
It makes me feel very sad to think that we the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA has forgotten our own people. Some of these people really need medical help and they do notget the medicines that they need and to everyone they are faceless and nameless. Some want to be homeless becuase the are veterans and have never gotten the treatment that they needed from coming home fro mthe war...and for other reasons the children that are homeless??? is it there fault they are homeless?? NO but everyone lives from paycheck top paycheck, we are not paid the wages to even think that it wil be ok if a job is lost.. We need to wake up and help OUR OWN before we HELP OTHERS..
• Nigeria
I pity them. They are people with little or no help for their daily needs. I think they should be given a welfare scheme at least to add dignity to their live. Every human beings need to be shown love but this peope never get a bit of it. Moreover, they don't live long because they don't have enogh sustenance. If you find one, try to help in which ever way you can.