How good are you as an employee?

@Masmasika (1922)
We all work because we want to earn. But working isn't just for the money. Working is also trying to help your employer. We help them a lot and try to make their business prosper.
@spalladino (17924)
I am a very good employee but I work for a company that is owned by an evil parent company so it doesn't really matter how good you are...the parent company will get you if it serves their best interest to do so. I brought a lot of skills to this company that have helped them in the area of reporting and tracking revenue and budget lines. I also was able to basically trian myself to use some online programs that are vital so I saved the company the expense of sending me out of town to be trained. I would have liked to have had a free trip though so I think I did myself an injustice with that one.
@cripfemme (7715)
I'm a good employee because I won't do any job I don't believe in. Even if it paid me a lot. I will work harder than my employer expects me to. I've always been a workaholic and I think employers take advantage of that by giving me more tasks because they know I'll complete it.
No, money isn't everything when it comes to work, you have to put on your "work mask" of course, but I'd say money is a pretty big deal and believe me it talks too.
I can say that im really good as an employee because im effective and efficient on my duties and responsibilities. I make sure that i come on work on time so that i can start early to finish alot of my work. Im a flexible employee that can do multi-tasking. Im computer literate and goal oriented meaning that im aiming for success on every project or work assigned to me.
@lynnemg (4539)
Because i take pride in my work, no matter what my job is, yes, I feel that I make a good employee.