have you fall in love with a friend?

friends somehow do fall in love with each other, as their relationship develop to a more intimate and passionate feeling towards each other...and it makes the best of lovers in the end for the reason that they really know each other do's and don't s, the adjustment from friend s to lovers often in just a minimal level..however there are people who are afraid to show their true feelings toward their loved friends, and they are afraid it might go the other way around...how about you have you fall in loved with a friend?
@potrish78 (742)
Friendship is a great foundation for a boy/girl relationship. It makes the relationship a lot stronger. However there are so many consequences attached to it. Let's say for example you break up, the friendship you once had would not be as strong as it were before you became lovers, worse you might end up as enemies. I have fallen in love with a friend once and it was too late for me cuz at the time I fell for him he was already in love with someone else. I didn't know that he had been meaning to tell me his feelings towards me. I have always told him that I am happy he's my friend and subconsciously I have showed him that there's nothing more to us than just plain friendship. I didn't know I would fall for him and when I did he's not available anymore.
i feel so sad about that friend, i wish it goes the other way around because you two are perfect for each other, but unfortunately things could become late just like what happened...anyway who knows what will be tomorrow there might be a way and chances that you two end up together for good...just cross your finger and move on friend...
Well, there's no tomorrow for us. He's happily married now. But don't fret I got over with the situation already. Thanks for the concern though.
I fell in love with and married my best friend. We have been married three years now, faced a lot of trials (laid off a couple of times, moved three times, lived with relatives for six weeks, had a horrible pregnancy, had a baby, and then had my mom live off of us for sixteen months) but in the end I think it is still the best relationship. After all, he is still my best friend and I love him in so many ways.
i think you two will do great in your relationship, specially you friend and knowing that a relationship is like a fruit tree, there must be some kind of caring and watering and lots of thing to make it bear more fruits, keep up your relationship and give your best to keep it good and working and sweet all the time...thanks for sharing friend and continue writing thats a gift and i know you'll succeed on this field
I have fallen in love with good friends before, it's not always the best result, since a lot of times people don't want relationships with their friends. I make sure that I am friends with my potential boyfriends before we jump into a relationship, you know so much more about a person if you don't skip that crucial step. My boyfriend and I were friends before we took that leap, and it was a great thing for us to do. We have been together for about a year and a half now and things could not be better. When I would date guys who I was not friends with first the relationships would end not too long after they started, that's not how I want to have a relationship. We all have different ways of becoming close to others I suppose, but I recommend being a friend before you are their lover.
i'm happy for you friend for finding a good friend and lover, and thats the great advantages of this thing...i hope somebody out there find a wisdom here...
@alankor (479)
it is difficult to judge the truth in terms of relationships.some might have different feelings about each other.i have fall in love with a friend once and sad to say,it didnt work out.she has always treated me like a friend and when i confess to her,she was shocked.i guess it is hard to keep a platonic relationship with a girl.woes to me...:(
oh! how sad, but at least you have told her what is your feelings about her..and though she cant accept you in that way i think you just did what is really right and best for both of you, but unfortunately it goes the other way around...dont loose your ground maybe she dont deserve you and theres someone that is waiting that deserves you...
@klaudine (3652)
I believe that every relationship has through the step as a friend first. I don't believe in fast approaching because without knowing the self as a friend first, we would be lost in the relationship. You would never know the real personality if you never befriended with your partner before. Every partner that I have been with, all this time, was once my friend. I know them, I know their personality. I understand them and they understand me better than the other people. We shared something and we know it. And when the romance is included, the relationship becomes more fun and full of understanding because we are not only lover but also a friend. A one whole package to share not only your heart but also your mind.
very touching post you have there friend...i think people who are friends before will make good lovers as you have experience it already...