If you Homeschool, or want to Homeschool, you need to know

Where does each candidate stand on homeschooling? As a parent who homeschools, this is very close to my heart. McCain is very clear, and has said in several speeches that he supports homeschoolers, and feels it is a parents choice and right to do so. Obama on the other hand will not give a straight answer, much like other specific topics he is questioned on, and only talks about how he will improve Public schools. I find that bothersome. Just give your opinion, dont color coat it. I really do not like that about him. Palin does agree with McCain, on this issue, so that is a plus. I have no idea about Biden.
@cjgrooms (4456)
Here is my opinion i would not vote for obama if he was the only one on the ballot (Snoopy would surly get my vote Heaven knows that him in the W.House and the peanuts gang in the House and Seneate they would do a better job than what is getting done now) as a matter of fact before McCain chose Palin as his mate i would not have voted for him either (more due to his health and age than any other reason) I was seriously considering Bob Barr. The interviews that i have read with obama (i seldom watch an interview because they will dance around and end up not answering a single thing and i end up madder than a wet hen) it pretty much isn't going to matter what YOU want for your children it is going to be what the goverment wants for YOU and your CHILDREN.That is my unsugar-coated opinion. And for everyone that i just ticked off--SORRY-- but that is just the way it is.
I agree he is so ultra liberal, that it seems more like Socialism, at least to me it does.
@cjgrooms (4456)
No, it does not SEEM like socialism- it IS socialism!