would you rather ... ...

@cndn420 (2062)
Would you rather be a mute, deaf or blind? If you had the choice and only had to pick one, which would you prefer? I think if I absolutely had to choose one I would rather be deaf. I couldn't imagine not being able to see things and being deaf I could still speak my mind and communicate with others. thoughts??
@lisa0502 (1726)
If I had no choice but to be one of those I would have to say that I would want to be blind. I know it sounds weird for me to say that but I have a good reason. I have a 14 year old boy that was born blind. That boy sure has taught me alot about life. The things that we take for granted because we can see he takes in a different manner. Like have you hugged a tree lately? He has no choice but to feel the tree and interpret it that way. It is actually very neat how he interprets things.
@cndn420 (2062)
thats a very good reason. being blind you get a sense to appreciate things a little bit more because we all take things for granted until we lose them. thanks for your answer!!
@Sheepie (3118)
I would be mute. Then I wouldn't have to worry about phone bills! I don't really like talking to people anyway. I could communicate in other ways. If I was deaf, I could not hear other people, so it would be hard to speak my mind if I don't know what is being said, and since I am an artist, being blind would really be upsetting to me.
@cndn420 (2062)
being deaf doesn't mean you won't know what is being said. there is always a way of communicating and understanding another person in a conversation thanks for your response!