Old TV shows - what were your favorites?

@tryxiness (4548)
Let's go showbizzy this time... I have been watching Betty La Fea, and one of the songs being played is the one (I think) popularized by Manilyn Reynes. Then my mind went back to those growing up years. I remember watching That's Entertainment when I was in elementary, but when I was about to reach high school I then became an Ang TV fan. During night time (every tuesday I guess) I would not miss watching Palibhasa Lalake because of Carmina Villaroel. And every friday, I would watch teenage mutant ninja turtles or xmen or ewoks. I remember watching twin peaks too. I had a crush on the guy in twin peaks. Well, somehow these tv shows reflect that I am a 90s kids. Yey! What old tv shows you like?
@lilaclady (28238)
here in Australia we had mainly shows from the US, when I was a kid i loved The Micky Mouse Club and I fell in love with the little boy in The Rifleman and I loved all the cowboy shows like Sugarfoot and Wagom Train and loved The Lucy show. I loved all the old shows not so voilent either...
@tryxiness (4548)
You are one of the late 80s kids I guess. Were you able to see britney in one of those shows?
@lilaclady (28238)
oh no I am a 50's child, I was brought up with the original Mickey Mouse Club....
@tryxiness (4548)
Gosh. I thought it was during britney's time. I am learning something. Mickey Mouse club started way before. Thanks for the information..
@king4aday (681)
Palibhasa is one of the best. I could still remember an episode about tamagoche. I was stuck in traffic for 9 hours and I watched it in a bus while waiting. I was in college and I was on my way to Laguna and the traffic in South super highway and the traffic was a killer. It started with balitang k and then tv patrol. I sleep for a couple of hours and woke up when Palibhasa was airing.
@tryxiness (4548)
Palibhasa Lalake was indeed one refreshing movie. They really had crazy antics.
I am not sure about the old TV shows but I like to watch old movies. There are values they impart on those while now what we see are just rubbish. I like to watch An affair to remember and sleepless in Seattle. Even the songs in them are nice to hear.
@tryxiness (4548)
I have seen an affair to remember and sleepless in seattle, They are movies that somehow are in a way have the same plot. I like both movies though.
@fsound (757)
a lot of tv shows or cartoons. transformers, thundercats, local tv shows tropang trumpo.
@tryxiness (4548)
Oh I forgot about them, I guess also I forgot to include voltron.
@djoyce71 (2512)
I was a third year high school student when I got hooked up watching That's Entertainment and time came when ABS-CBN had these wonderful shows. I never get to watch That's again. Like you, I liked Ang TV, Palibhasa Lalake, Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata, and other great shows. I enjoyed watching the oldies but goodies shows.
@tryxiness (4548)
Oh, I forgot to mention Abangan, that satire made me really aware of political issues in the country way back then. ABS CBN shows were great during those years.