Left Is Right

Hi friends, Just pen down your views and ideas you get when you see this caption- "LEFT IS RIGHT". Your attitude and creativity will speak here. Eagerly awaiting your responses:)
@elsoft12 (1825)
I feel "Left is Right" indicates thats its a matter of view of how you see things.What is Left for you can be right for someone standing facing and viceversa.So theres nothing absolute about most of the things and its the view of the samething through a different perspective. Am I right Savitha?
Perfect Mam!! :) Thanks for ur response.
• South Africa
Left is right, this is a statement about life! Saying that it is not black and white! It is a reflection of us as individuals we are not one dimensional we are complex and multifaceted!And it is truly a reflection because in the mirror left is right! It's about thinking outside the box ! This is a term for the intellectual !(either that or I'm talking crap!)
Ofcourse u r not being crap. Yet another excellent dimension :) Keep posting ur responses.Thanks!! Take care!!
@currykai (427)
Hi. Welcome on your first post. Mine may not be very creative. I would use "left is right" as what we have left is right (correct). For example, if there is a guy I am dating and is really a jerk and I have left him, so it is a right thing to do. Thus, "left is right" is best suited for this situation as I have left him for the right thing.
Thanks for giving first response to my first post :) Good view!!! Any new dimensions?? Keep posting :) Take care