ViralNetworks

@rovian (1928)
I was a member to Yuwie at one time but after seeing what I was earning was very little, I canceled my account four months later. I am not a member to MySpace but if a social network comes along that will share revenue, I may give it a try. That is why I joined one still in pre-launch known as ViralNetworks. While it is still early and before more people know about it, I am trying to build my downline as much as I can, they give members five levels for referrals. Have you heard of ViralNetworks, or are you already a member? If you're like-mined and would also like to try this social network, let me know.
Sounds interesting. I haven't been much interested in social network sites in the past, but I like the sound of the blog feature. Any idea what the earnings potential is compared to MyLot?
@rovian (1928)
Right now, there is no information on the website about the earning potential. When you fill out your profile, it asks for your PayPal email.