your fav passtime?

hi mylotters how are you so what are your favorite pass time except internet and pc also be fair with your answer because i hate lies and hope you also and my fav passtime is to read magazine and chatting with friends with mobile sms lol ......
@mscott (1924)
My favorite past time is spending time with my kids. They always make me laugh and I really enjoy seeing them learn new things and have fun. After that would be playing and watching sports. I like the competition and there are many sports I enjoy playing for fun.
really thats so nice of you and ur lucky god bless you and your family dear and thankx for ur time
@wolfie34 (26793)
My favourite pass time is to go to the gym and train! I love working out and getting a nice body to be proud of, I go five times a week and usually spend about an hour and three quarters, I do running, cycling and then I weight train afterwards, it is very rewarding because I see the results and I love getting compliments from other people that I am working hard.
really as i saw your pic you got nice body and really hard work shows result always and thats good for your health also so thankx for your time and happy mylotting
My favorite passtime will be watching TV and reading book. I like to watch TV a lot. I spend more than five hours watching TV. My favorite channel will disney channel, AXN and Star World. I also like to pass my time by reading book especially novel and story books.