At The End Of This Month..

@Rosekitty (19435)
San Marcos, Texas
I've decided thats it for me..its been nice but can't do it anymore..thanks to all of you who helped me along the road..and I really don't care anymore if this gets deleted..I will do some commenting but won't start anything anymore... Everyone be good....
@myklj999 (24764)
• Olney, Illinois
Email coming your way...
@pyewacket (44032)
I sent her an email too...
@fwidman (11515)
What fun is there in being good? Oh, and don't forget to return any borrowed heels you may accumulate along the way! Why would anyone wanna leave this nuthouse, anywho?
@fwidman (11515)
Yay, I gots me a pencil
hi rosekitty no you cannot be serious. oh you mean you are just not going to post dicussions. I want you to know that I love your responses where you inject some fun into our rather drab lives. I always watch for your responses, and have laughed so many times at your sense of humor and wish I had a better sense of making people laugh. hope you are okay and that nobodys been trolling you. I have already lost so many great mylot friends here that were hurt by unknown trolls.
@webeishere (36353)
I feel the same as you do. I would hate to see another good myLotter disappear along the internet roadside. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@guybrush (4660)
Really sorry to hear that, Rosekitty ... why are all the nice people leaving? I hope maybe after a break you'll change your mind and start posting discussions again. Too many vital and interesting people are giving it up, and it's a sad loss. Bless.
@webeishere (36353)
Well there are a lot of members whom only respond here. I have no idea what transpired to make this decision for you but hey, go for it I say. So do you care to share why this decision or not? Your choice. I would hate to see another friend leave myLot totally. Take care and have a great day/evening as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@tessah (6621)
o.O
@vanities (11401)
• Davao, Philippines
ohhh...i see...but atleast you will still be here responding...and still active....i just log in and been away for a week and really dont know what made you up your mind regarding this...
@maddysmommy (16233)
What's happened? I know I haven't been online much over the past few months but I hope the trolls haven't gotten to you too! take a break if you have to and then come back - this place might pick up somewhat lol
@gabs8513 (48712)
Oh no not you to I just can't believe that now you are under attack what is going on here
@ellie333 (21020)
Hi Rosekitty, I had noticed that you have been here less and less lately and so have many others, not even I am on here as much. Thanks for giving a months notice, LOL, I am sure you can get exemplary references from us guys. The email you sent on PM when I left last time was wrong so if you don't mind giving again, please do. Aren't we always good?? Will miss you when you do go but there hasn't been the parties and banter recently like there used to be eh! Meet ya at Goodies when we all manage to get there. Big squeezy huggles. Ellie :D
@Opal26 (17690)
What are you talking about? What's it for you? And why would this be deleted? I don't understand? Could you please be more specific? Are you talking about starting discussions? I'm totally lost Rosekitty. Opalkitty doesn't know what to write or say. Please explain!
@kbourgerie (8781)
I have sent you a private message.
@walkthetalk (1307)
Hey Kitty, Whats up my bestest friend. If all my friends are gonna leave, Then why stay.? I just met ya. What happened? This is so sad. I think I'm gonna cry.. Love you. Hugs!
@ElicBxn (60907)
Aww - Rosie - is someone making life hard for you?
@Fishmomma (11395)
Good luck to you in your future writing. This site has changed so much over the years. I don't post often anymore.
i would ask why but im sure you have your reasons we'll miss your discussions!!
@dragon54u (31653)
Is it just to labor intensive to keep up with everything? I know it can be overwhelming sometimes. You aren't leaving for good, are you?