Can you make a good Bolognese Sauce?

tagliatelles_a_la_sauce_bolognaise - tagliatelles_a_la_sauce_bolognaise
France
I would like to learn to do it and the only tip I remember from my Grandmother is that it's necessary to cook it for a long time, at least 2 hours... I tried to make it 1 or 2 times and it was a sort of tragedy so I wonder if you know how to make a good one?
i wanted to learn cooking bolognese sauce too. maybe i'll be looking forward to learn from this discussion too. thanks for posting it and for bringing the topic. really a nice topic to discuss.
• France
Alright, We wait for answers
I doubt if I would ever have the patience to wait for two hours for a sauce to cook especially as it probably wouldn't be appreciated. I don't particularly like bolognaise sauce so whenever I am cooking spaghetti bolognaise for the family I just boil the spaggetti and pour a jar of bolognaise sauce over it. It probably tastes better than anything that I would attempt to cook myself...ha, ha.
• France
I wouldn't eat pasta at your place
@kun2349 (23475)
I dun like to eat bolognese, because of the smell it has, and the taste of it, as it has got lots of minced meat in it.. haha =D I have prepared bolognese pasta b4, but it's all prepacked, and thus i dun know how to make it from scratch.. hehe
• France
Ah yeah, Prepacked bolognese sauce are really disgusting
@nishdan01 (3055)
I ate beef bolognese sauce last week. I like it very much. I do not how to make the sauce. But I would like to eat. You can check for some good recipe or ask the grandmother for exact amount of ingredeints required to make one. Best of luck!
• France
Well, I'd like to be able to ask her...