What is your favorite christian song?

christian song - this photo is for my discussion favorite christian song
@mayrah (1128)
Christian songs are very inspiring, they convey a meaningful message for us as we hear them. We can choose from joyful to solemn song. Personally I love solemn song as it touch my soul and heart as I sing it. How about you what is your favorite Christian song and why?
i love to listen to various christian music.I love the songs of Don Moen and Hill Songs, Michael W. Smith and Our Filipino Papuri Singers. My unforgetable christian songs are " STUBBORN LOVE AND MY SOUL DESIRE"..and all of Don Moen songs.It moves my spirit and my soul to praise and thank the Lord for loving a sinners like me.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
My absolute favorite contemporary Christian song is 'I Can Only Imagine'. For older hymns, I still love 'Amazing Grace' (awesome on bagpipes!) and 'How Great Thou Art'.
Hey there! I like Christian songs too. I know a lot of Christian songs you know, I am a choir member in our school that's why. LOL. Well anyway, My favorite Christian song is "Il Senore", It is a mix Italian Latin and English. It gives me goose bumps every time I hear it. I also like "Sry Out with Joy" and "The Prayer." Happy posting!!
@emarie (5451)
I don't have much. most of the ones i like are Christmas Carols like O Holy Night and Silent Night. I don't listen to contemporary christian music but my mom used to sing for our church choir and i used to like the son 'Kanaka Waiwai' but i only like it from a Leahi because of how they sing the melody. its not really the lyrics but the tone and the flow of the song. since it was sung by a female group at the time i first heard it, they did some beautiful harmonies which can be a little haunting. my husband says i like it because they sing it more like a bedtime lullaby and its more soothing to me then the other versions of the song.