Are you satisfied with your life?

@arthi_88 (1518)
Friends we all know that satisfaction is what we all strive to achieve ultimately in our lives though the path to satisfaction may be different for different people...But there are few stages in our life where we want particular things..some get them and some don't...what about you? Are you satisfied with the way your life is going at present? I am quite happy the way my life and career is shaping up...
What a nice question! I am pretty satisfied with my life. I married my high school sweetheart and have been married for 9 years next month. We have 2 great kids, a duaghter age 7, and a son age 2. That's what I wanted---2 kids, one girl and one boy. I get to stay at home with my kids. We had run into some problems when we found out our daughter is mild autistic. Our financial situation could be better but slowly improving also but overall, I am pretty satisfied. I have my family so I am happy.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Thanx for appreciating my topic of discussion.. It must be great to have the person you love as your life partner and a family you wanted and to be happy with your family..Money will come and go and we can always to try to to have more money but what matters is satisfaction and happiness in life and you have that...Have a Nice day!!
Yes, well said! Money comes and goes, and yes we can always try to do something about that. Our family on the other hand is precious and is there to stay. I was blessed with an awesome husband (most of the time LOL) and wonderful kids!
@Savvynlady (3686)
At present, yes. Funny thing is, I don't work, just got fired two weeks ago. I don't care though because I am GLAD to have left. For a long time, I had no one special or significant in my life to be with. Almost three months ago, someone asked if they could call me on the phone and talk to me, I said yes, and what started as a phone call, blossomed into a budding relationship. He is a good man and yes, we have issues that we deal with from time to time. We've both been married and divorced. I was just about to move into a place of my own, and I lost my job. I am still hoping that happens just the same. So for now, yes I am because now, I can do what I want to do, prepare myself for that and make it happen.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Looking at life from your point of view you must be feeling indepemdent and relaxed and lastly satisfied with your present! Great going! Enjoy your time here and have a nice day!! All the best for your relationship!
@katkat (2379)
In my present situation, I can say that I’m neither satisfied nor happy with what going on in my life. I don’t think anyone could be really satisfied in life, maybe happy but not satisfied as we do have continuous wanting for something. Even though I am not that happy with my life I tried to be grateful for everything and tried my best to have the life that I really want and wish for. It is required hard work and time but I’m willing to undergo that process if I have to.
@arthi_88 (1518)
I didn't mean ultimate satisfaction, but satisfaction with your presnt or the way your future is shaping up! We all crave for something or the other at all times but that doesn't mean we aren't satisfied!
@wolfie34 (26792)
Right now I am not satisfied with my life because it has reached stagnation point, but I am using this year to try and forget about my past and accept it and to move on, it's a slow process and I am getting therapy to help me cope and be able to move on, I have lots of future plans that I want to achieve, I have set myself realistic goals, travel is what I want to do and to get my own place but I have to do work on myself first before I can move on.
@arthi_88 (1518)
trying to move on is the best thing and since you are already satisfied with your present you can give your best shot at your future..Hope All your endeavours turn fruitful..Have a nice day!!
@reoko10 (578)
As of right now I am Happy and satisfied with my life, but I do want learn more. I love to add just a little more to my life so I can get a good job making good money then I'll be a my happiest.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Well we should never be satisfied of learning in life..its always great to learn something new and we all want to have a good job in life..Even I will be very happy when I get a good job anfd make good money..But as of now like i said I am satisfied..
@currykai (427)
I am always learn to be grateful. Although inside my heart there are many times I am not satisfied as I do not get what i wanted, I always try to see the things I have to gain back my happiness. However, sometimes I more satisfied of myself instead of my own life when I have given up in trying to achieve some of dreams.
@arthi_88 (1518)
i dont like to give up..But I am satisfied if I know I have tried my best and yet couldn't get more..