Inspirational movies

Hey guys do you watch inspirational movies? Which was the movie that inspired you a lot. Does these movies really help you to be inspired towards your goal. Are they of any help? Is it right to follow and get inspired by them? We watch movies for entairtainment, then such movies should be used as a mode of inspiration? As there are movies which are based on real life stories and they are inspiring too. Then is it correct to follow them?
@dare2fail (495)
hi tousif. my favorite was Forrest Gump. nothing compares. MOVING. "life is like a box full of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get!" i recommend everybody to watch the film. innocent and very much inspiring. enjoy watching!
I rarely watch movies that I know are supposed to be inspirational, because they're usually sentimental and unrealistic. And I don't need somebody else's idea of what's inspiring.
@deebomb (15347)
The movie Radio I find to be a very inspiring movie too. It is about how a high school took a young man under it wing and how he inspired the coach and the football time to be more than just a football team. I can see getting inspired by a movie but I really don't see how you could really follow.
@locke49 (66)
I'm not sure if I "watch inspiration movies" on a regular basis. Essentially, I don't go into a movie expecting it to be inspirational, some movies just strike me. One that I saw recently was The Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino. Definitely one of my favorite movies - very deep and dramatic and very well done. I recommend it to everybody. I would even go as far to say that this movie altered the way I value life. Without a doubt, a must see.