Negative Thoughts

@Pose123 (21671)
The thoughts we have today set the path for our future prospects. If we continually focus on what we can't do, our lives are going to be filled with a sense of helplessness. We will be afraid to try anything new because we feel that we are destined to fail.In order to combat this, we have to realize the power of thought and see that we are the cause of our own misfortune. For many people this is where the difficulty lies, they just can't believe that they are the source of their own troubles, and prefer to blame someone or something else. For someone who has thought this way from their youth, it is very difficult but not impossible to change. If we know someone like this the greatest thing we can do for them is to help them believe in themselves. Many people have turned their lives around because someone saw their potential and refused to give up on them. Please comment and add your views to this discussion.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello Pose. I fully agree with you that negative thoughts affect our life and personalities. Whatever we do, we should let positive thoughts overwhelm the negative thoughts. We are also supposed to live happily with positive thoughts only without letting negative thoughts blocking our way to success and happiness. Happy posting, pose.
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi william, Thank you for your thoughts, we agree. Blessings.
Hello pose. Thank you so much for the best response. I appreciate it. Happy mylotting and take care, dear friend.
@tryxiness (4549)
I have to agree with this line: If we continually focus on what we can't do, our lives are going to be filled with a sense of helplessness. I think it is a matter of choice. When you focus your energy on negative thoughts, you tend to see only negative things happening your way. As humans, we have the power to choose and our choices affect how we lead our lives.
Hello tryxiness. The line of sentence you have chosen from Pose is true indeed. I have a colleague who complains a lot about his current situation without trying to make it better. I don't see him any happiness from him without negative thoughts in his mind. So I think that attitudes towards life and work count a lot. Thank you for your insight. Good day.
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi tryxiness, Thank you for commenting. It is a matter of choice but some people find it very difficult to stress the positive. Blessings.
@Mirita (2668)
If we consume ourselves with negative thoughts, we tend to bring all this negativity into our lives. Is very important to concentrate on positive things ,so we can attract prosperity into our lives. We need to change our way of thinking ,and stop this victim mentality because we are all unique and special in our own different way.
@Pose123 (21671)
Hi Mirita, Thanks for your thoughts, once again you have it right. Blessings.