What is your favorite online social network?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
What is your favorite online social network? What makes your favorite the best as compared to the others? If you have tried several different social network sites(mylot, yuwie, hi5, myspace, facebook, etc.), which one did you like the best and what made that particular site your favorite? What makes you come back to the site in particular and how often do you go to it?
@noelcruz (324)
I've tried friendster, myspace, multiply, hi5. I like friendster cause my relatives are members to this site.
@mjmlagat (3171)
I still believe mylot as the best online social network ever. Although I have not tried any of those you mentioned, but when I read their FAQ's, nothing is comparable with mylot. This is the best community where we get paid in sharing our opinions on things and events and posting interesting topics for discussion.
@tryxiness (4548)
I like facebook. It has a number of applications, infact you can play games with your friends there.
The very first social networking site that I joined to is friendster which I joined several years ago. So far, most of my close friends is also a member of that site and I think, that is site which I need to focus on at least until I joined in to this site.