I love my new Swatch watch

My sister who came home from Saudi Arabia to spend a one-month vacation here in the Philippines last august gave me a swatch wristwatch as a gift and i love it. it's very elegant as it is gold plated and since it is swatch also quite expensive. we inquired at a swatch store and it is being sold at Php 4,500. since i am quite careful when it comes to buying expensive stuff, i don;t think i will buy this thing sfor myself o i consider myslf lucky to have them as gift.the wrist strap is quite long for me so i have the wrist adjusted at a swarch stoer free of charge. i am grateful for the gift and to show my appreciation, i would really take care f it.
@Shar1979 (2723)
be great that you have a very sweet sister. gifts no matter how cheap or expensive they are should be treated with care in the same way for the person who has given us that gift has thought about us
@CJay77 (4441)
Its nice to receive a nice gift from our love ones! And that is so nice of you to show appreciation for your sister and take care of it so much. I have a Swatch watch and its a white leader strap, and I like it so much, my husband bought it for me when he was in Singapore airport and yes I do take care of it so much.