When was the last time you ate at a fast food restaurant?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
Now a days gourmet food is haute compared to fast foods. And to the average foodie, most fast foods are unpalatable and very expensive. A lot of people stretch the dollars and cook homemade food. When was the last time you ate at a fast food restaurant? And which one?
@lilybug (21148)
Yesterday actually. My mother, kids, and I stopped at Arby's after we visited the Orchard and Walmart. I had a turkey and bacon sub sandwich. Arby's is nowhere near inexpensive, but it has some of the best fast food.
My last fast food session is with McDonald and is take away using drive through. I feel that nowadays every week people might have spend a day or 2 for fast food. The reason might because eating almost the same thing everyday, thus will go for fast food on some day. I like McDonald's burger, KFC Chicken of course and not forget Nandos, it is really nice and taste good especially the hot peri-peri (hot and spicy sauce).
@mimico (3619)
I don't remember eating at a fast food restaurant for a long time now. While I like to indulge in some burger and fries every now and then, I don't go to fast food chains all the time. I save it for those days when there's nothing else to eat. Also, there are so many good restaurants with prices that are comparable to fast food price. Though the menu is simpler and the service is faster, fast food meals are getting to be quite expensive nowadays. :( I think I'd go there more often if the food were cheaper...
@zeroflashx2 (2491)
I ate last week (Tuesday) at Jollibee (the local counterpart of McDonalds but I had Mcdonalds the week before that ) and I took home a 2-piece Burger Steak with 2 cups of rice, a large Coke Light and a burger. A bit too much but it was really enjoyable. I shelled out around $2.25 for that meal.
@gemini_rose (16193)
The last time that we had food from a fast food restaurant was on friday just gone. We had it from KFC althought the kids had mcdonalds. You are right it is expensive and is definately a treat only occasion, and we had saved our extra pennies so that we could have a treat. We did not eat it in, my hubby went to KFC for the adults and Mcdonalds for the kids and fetched it all home to us! It was lovely, so now I may have to save up again now for another one!
Actually, I ate a fast food restaurant on Friday. I went to Dairy Queen and had a hotdog and a pumpkin pie blizzard. I prefer real restaurants to fast food ones but I dont really have the budget to be going to real restaurants. I think that the idea is great but I'm lucky if I can go once a month. Fast food is alot more affordable.
@lrglara (1343)
i ate mcdonald's yesterday (take home!)... :)
@super_jj (1417)
I ate at McDonald's last Friday