Are there any legitimate higher Paid To Click sites on the Internet that pays?

@cream97 (29168)
I have been seeing many advertisements about higher Paid to click sites. I am just wondering if anyone here knows of any legitimate ones that will indeed pay as promised. What do you know about them? They say that there are ones that are not scams, but I think that there may be some that are actually legit. If you have or know of anyone that has been paid by these sites, please share this information with me. I have checked out, GPTBoycott.com They lists the legitimate and the fake sites here. But, there are ones that are not listed, so I may need more information on this. Thanks! When I say higher paying, I mean PTC sites that has an higher payout. Like maybe a payout of $5,000 or an payout of $25,000. They take very long to reach, but if you up grade to a premium membership or so, it takes an lesser time.
wow..i've never seen any legitimate ones that pay that much..but as far a truely paying,i know clixsense is legit.you'd have to have a whole lot of active referals to even hit the thousand mark i'd imagine.
@cream97 (29168)
Thanks for the realistic information! I will check out your profile! Thanks for responding!
@cream97 (29168)
That is okay!! We all make mistakes, I didn't even notice anything until you pointed it out just now.. Thanks for your response!!