mess at work

@missybear (11396)
Boy it really ticks me of when i come back on monday and the place is a mess. When i leave work every day i make sure everything is ready for the next shift. On my friday i stock up everything for the next girl. I wish they do the same for me.Ok, enough complaining i better start cleaning up. Have a good day everybody
@jands1 (835)
The very same thing happens to me. It is really annoying. Especially when it's MY desk. LOL Some people are that way though missybear. They see that you are willing to do "their work" and thus figure, "hey, it's about working smarter, not harder." Maybe you shouldn't be so kind all the time. A taste of their own medicine and all. hehe
@missybear (11396)
sometimes i wish i could just leave a mee, but that's not me, Thanks for the response
@jands1 (835)
As much as I fantasize about it, it's not me either. LOL Happy MyLotting!
@jands1 (835)
Thank you for best response missybear. I hope people at your work have stopped being so self-absorbed!
Hi missybear, you have the right attitude that you will stock/prepare for next girl. . It is really a good way to show to next shift people that i already prepare everything for you, hopefully you will do the same thing. If they still not change, then do use your camera to take the photo, worst scenario is inform the supervisor on the situation. But would prefer you can settle that offline or under table.
@missybear (11396)
Hey, that's a good idea, Thanks
Hi Missybear, Welcome and hope the situation can be change become better soon.
I hate working in a cluttered space. I am fortunate that I do not share a desk with anyone, so I can manage to have "tidy-desk" most of the time. However, my boss sits at the desk next to me and he is anything but tidy. It is the most infuriating thing when I have been away from my desk even for a short time, that his mess of files and paper has somehow spread to my desk!
@missybear (11396)
Tha's like me and my boyfriend, we share the same computer and he has such a mess going on I have to clean the desk before i sit down.
@pkraj111 (2460)
Thank god, I dont have any relievers. Now I am not in shifts as I got promoted six months back and dont have to come in shifts. Now I have a seperate cabin with a lock. I used to get annoyed with my relievers when I was in shifts.
@missybear (11396)
you are lucky then, thanks for your coment