Amazon Mechanical Turk

@amerie86 (148)
Does anyone use this if so does anyone use this site from the UK. They pay straight to US Bank accounts however I think our only option is gift certificates for amazon. Is this true?
@curiousman (2427)
Hi cutie, I think this is the second time you are asking about Amazon Mechanical Turk. Can you earn a lot there? Last time I checked, they paid pennies. I could be wrong. I'll pay you pennies if you work for me LOL
@amerie86 (148)
Depends on what sort of hit (task) you are doing some pay $0.01 up to $4.00. I'm just wondering why they don't pay into UK bank accounts :(
@lilcee (2704)
I do this and lately I've been doing a "hit" that pays 5 cents and it doesn't take long to do. I have my money put into my Amazon account. I don' know about the UK. Sorry I can't be of more help to you. Have a good lotting day.
@bcote212 (1113)
Your right amerie. Luckily I live in the US and they do pay directly into my bank account. I have earned quite a bit on that site. Even if you get gift cards thats still good because you can find just about anythin gyou would want to buy on amazon.com. I love that site.