I find it interesting, dont you

On Friday, they insisted they needed to pass this bailout, to save americans from a sure disaster. So what is happening today, the Dow is falling. Is anyone, with any real common sense, surprised by this? I am not, Wallstreet waited and waited Friday, as soon as it was passed the massive sell off began. Funny how that worked, the Dow was supposed to go up. 401k's were supposed to be saved. BS that is all it was, Wallstreet got bailed out, plain and simple, the rest of us just got a bigger debt, with higher taxes. Be sure to thank your politicians.
@xParanoiax (6999)
Oh yeah, definitely...fan mail is what they're getting. *rolls my eyes* Everyone told them "NO" and they turned around and said yes to this stupidity. They should be fired. Not that I expected things turn out any other way. But it's just...stupid. *sighs* Did you hear the only stock going up is campbell's chicken noodle soup? As in that's what the market expects we'll all be eating in increasing amounts over the immediate future. What a refreshing vote of confidence, no? *shakes my head*
That and McDonalds, because eating at McDonalds is actually cheaper than buying groceries. Oodles of Noodles are still 25 cents a package.
@devylan (695)
Let's not forget Vienna Sausages and Spam!
Yuck I think I would have to starve, and be real thin.
@PrarieStyle (2495)
I'd like to know why they went ahead and did it when so many polls said that most of us Americans didn't want to do it. Then politicians said "they don't understand what will happen if we don't do it". I think we understood, I'm quite sure I did. I think we are all doomed anyway and I'm still real ticked off that they all took off on a Jewish holiday when our country was facing this crisis. I think it was a damned if we do damned if we don't situation. Now we did it and it's costing every man, woman and child over $37,000 each and our economy is still going to fall apart. The one good thing I see in all of this is people will probably take a more active roll in who is elected to represent us.
Supposedly it will actually pay itself back, and the tax payers will make a profit, yeah ok I will believe that when I see it.
Yeah, so will I...
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I do, It is just crazy. Nothing is happening like they made it sound.
no it certainly is not.
@cjgrooms (4456)
Was there any one with a lick of common sense that didn't see that coming? Because if there is i have a bridge..........
Ha Ha
@devylan (695)
Oh, yeah, thanks... a lot.
The should have just left it alone. Markets rise and fall, even crash, that is the risk you take when you invest. Their interference will only make it worse. I think they are all so used to being wealthy they are afraid what will happen if they have to live a modest lifestyle poor babies.
@devylan (695)
Lol. I know, Melissa. It is really sad. Makes me want to play a dirge on the tiniest violin for them. Ha!