I will be MIA for about 2 weeks.

@Polly1 (12648)
Hi to all my fellow Mylotians. I just wanted to let you all know that I was going to be gone for a couple of weeks. I will miss you all, but I will be back. I am going with my mom on a mini road trip. We are going to visit my sister and her family in Virginia. I will be doing the driving, so if you get a chance say a little prayer for our safe travel. We have talked about maybe going to Washington, D.C. and Gettysburg on the way home. But that will depend on how my mom is feeling. Most of you know that my moms health isn't real good. She has dizzy spells and sometimes falls. Its sort of scary traveling with her, can you all say an extra prayer for her that she feels good. We will be leaving early Wednesday morning, so I still have some time to check in before I go. My granddaughter is coming over to house sit and take care of my critters for me. Thats a relief, I don't have to worry about them. Take care everyone, I will see you all when I get back.
@slickcut (8141)
I sure will girl..I hope you and your Mom have a wonderful time....Nothing like a little get away...Hope you have tons of fun & be safe..We will talk with you when you return....Have a good time & no picking up hitch hikers....
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks so much Slick, it will be good to get away. I am going to miss mylot while I am gone. My sis has a computer but I won't be able to get on it and hang out. I do have some ebay stuff going on, I will be able to check on that but thats about it. Take care and I hope you get your life back on track soon. That monster Ike was a bad dude. Plus you have the other "dude" issues, I hope that gets resolved soon too. Everyone deserves peace, happiness and contentment.
@carolscash (9500)
First of all, let me say that I hope that you have a safe trip and you and your mom our in our prayers. I love Virginia and wish I was going to go too. I have never been to Gettysburg,but I think that it would be a fun trip too. I loved Washington DC and would like to go back. I want to take my kids to the Smithsonian museum. My oldest daughter was there several years ago,but I know she doesn't remember it. Lastly, I would like to say that I love your avatar!! She is one of my favorite characters. I believe she is my female hero! LOL!!!
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks so much, I have been to DC and to Gettysburg before, my mom has never been. If she is up to it we will go. Maybe my sis will want to have a day trip and go, that would be nice. Thanks for liking my picture, she is my hero too, I love her. She reminds me of my gramma, an old lady with an attitude
@tyc415 (5706)
Have a safe and fun trip. I hope both you and your mother have a great time and that she feels well. Prayers for you and your mom for a healthy and safe trip.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks so much, it always make me feel safer and better when I know I have friends praying for me.
@stephcjh (32327)
I hope you have alot of fun. We will miss you while you are away from us. I hope you have a safe trip and retunr to us soon. It will be so nice for you to get out and visit though. Have alot of fun.
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks so much, I am going to miss you all. Mylot becomes a part of live. It will be nice to get away and see my sis again too.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Hope you enjoy your trip and for goodness sake drive safe and let us all know when you're back. We'll definately miss you. Hope your mom is well. Take Care.
@Polly1 (12648)
I am so glad I checked my email before leaving this morning. This was a nice surprise, a message from a fellow gramma. I am heading out the door in about 5 mnutes. Thanks so much, I am going to miss all of you, take care.
@Shar1979 (2723)
just want to say have fun and enjoy your trip
@JoyfulOne (6242)
That's wonderful that you and your Mom are going. I will keep you both in my prayers until your safe return, and also your granddaughter while she house sits. Glad you won't have to worry about your critters or home security while you're gone :-) I hope you get your chance to see Washington and Gettysburg. Both are fabulous places to see. My memories of visiting Washington was that belt road that surrounds it. It's kind of like a wagon wheel with spiky roads all going to the center of DC. I have to admit I missed my turn about 3 times around before I figured it out lol. (And I even looked at a map first!) Let us know when you are back and safe at home! Hugs....Joy
@Polly1 (12648)
Thanks so much Joy for your well wishes and prayers. It does make me feel better and safer knowing I have friends that have prayed for me. I have also been to DC and to Gettysburg before, my mom has never gone. If she is up to it we will go, if not maybe another time. Since my sis lives in Virginia we will be going back again some time. I am in Northern Ohio, on the way there we are heading south then going east. If we decide to go to DC, we will leave my sisters and head North hit DC, then Gettysburg and then come home thru Pennsylvania. Either way we are going to be going thru mountains, it will be pretty, specially with the fall colors. I will let you all know when I get back.