How much do you know about haunted history?

I took this haunted history quiz and I got 10 out of 10. A lot of the answers are easy, and I must admit a few I got lucky when I guessed. How well can you do? http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/quiz/quiz.aspx?QuizID=284
@bellaofchaos (11550)
I got 7 out of 10 gory glory. I knew most of them. LOL There were some that if I would have went with my first choice I would have been right.
There were a few that I just had to go with my gut and hope for the best. I really got lucky.
I got 8 out of 10, that was pretty cool actually. Thanks for the chance to do it. Have a great day
You are welcome. This is the first MSN test I have ever taken but I had a blast.
@kissie34 (2296)
I got 5/10.. It only means that I'm very poor on it.. Well, honestly I really don't know some of the questions.. Shame on me.. Anyway, thanks for that link.. I really have fun thinking about the answer and at the same time guessing...