Anyone else remember Sammy Terry?

@jovimom (1576)
Did you know he still does appearances around Halloween? I didn't until I saw a commercial that he was gonna be here at Asylum House in Greenwood. I don't do haunted houses so I didn't go. He's gonna be at a theater 10/18, so I ordered tickets for me and my mom. He's doing a meet and greet at a local bar afterwards, we're going straight to the bar because he's just introducing the old 13 Ghosts and leaving the theater. It was only $10 each compared to $19 at the haunted house. It's at least a 1 1/2 drive compared to 20-30 min at the haunted house but oh well...I watched his show all the time! I loved it! My grandmas sister dated him years ago You can order autographed items on his website sammyterry.com and there is another site with his schedule plus old videos sammyterrynightmares.com. You can even book him privately! He is 77 now, can't believe he's still doing all this!
That is an Indiana thing. I used to stay up late and watch him all the time. It was said that he had worn that makeup for so long that he could not get it off of him. (That was when he was doing the show) I remember watching all the old horro flicks. The Werewolf, Frankenstein, Count Dracula Creature from the black lagoon. lol How cheesy they would look now.
@jovimom (1576)
Yeah I know, a lot of times I would watch just to see his parts in between the movies. My dads name was George like his spider, so we used to kid him all the time