Has something funny happened to you, today?

Just now, I sat down in my recliner to post on Mylot. I didn't realize that my daughter had dumped out her coins onto the chair. When I stood up, the coins were sticking to my legs and fell off as I walked! She laughed and laughed! Well, that was my wacky moment for the day. Did something funny happen to you, today? Please share a wacky or insane moment from your day.
@webeishere (36377)
So you were a walking money b ags today? I was buying brackets for shelfs this Sunday and the bracket was too long at one end for thew wood shelf. My daughter says turn it around dad. I did and it still didnt fit. But I was the dummy as I turned the wood over and not the bracket to make it fit. Funny but man did I feel sytupid as hell. Hahaha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I've had those moments too. Just a minute ago, a dried noodle fell off my arm. I didn't even know the darn thing was there. Everything is sticking to me today! Must be the heat.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear beauty queen. There is nothing funny that has happened to me today even now it is 20:38p.m. But I can see why your little daughter had a good laugh because of the coins rolling down from your legs. She is happy to see the fall of the coins. Yes?
Yes, she thought it was so funny. I laughed too. She wanted me to stick the coins back on my leg and make them stick. She is so funny.
Well this did not happen today,but Friday night,i was putting a necklace on my sons drummer,and it some what dark in there and i hit his hair and it,move and i thought oh what to do so i tried very gentle to fix it,trying really hard not laugh.He turned around and looked at me,and said it my hair ok.I said yes it you have really nice hair.I did not no what to do,he is so nice.