Do you like watching movies starring dead celebrities?

For awhile, I had a phobia about watching movies with dead people. Of course, I mean actors who had died since filming the movie. Just felt weird watching them walk around alive when I knew they were dead. I'm sort of over it now. For years, I couldn't watch a River Phoenix movie. I still haven't seen the new Batman movie with now deceased Heath Ledger. Guess I'm not really over my phobia. How about you? Will you watch a movie if you know that the actor or actress is deceased? Do you avoid movies with dead celebrities?
It never has bothered me too much watching a movie staring a deceased celebrity. But it kinda makes me sad when I see a deceased celebrity in a movie because they are no longer around making such wonderful films. But if you think about it, deceased celebrities are immortalized threw the movie's they made when they were alive and they will be remembered for years to come because new generations of people will see these movies and know who they were.
Sadness is one of the bigger reasons I don't watch. It brings up memories or my own departed loved ones. Very hard to deal with.
@gracie04 (4554)
i don't have problems watching movies of deceased people.. in fact, it's a way of remembering them... i haven't seen the Batman movie too but im looking forward watching it with hubby soon.. i wanna witness how the late Heath Ledger portrayed his role as Joker..
@cream97 (29166)
If it is on Halloween, I will have a slight fear or so. But, not really. I will just enjoy them in memory as I am watching their movie..
@katsmeow1213 (29041)
The ONLY reason I want to see the new Batman is because of Heath Ledger. If he were still alive I'd have no desire to see it. I've recently watched an episode of the Bernie Mac show, something I never used to watch when he was alive. I think it's my way of paying tribute to them.