What are your favorite products to keep your skin looking beautiful?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
What are your favorite products? What makes your skin the softest and best feeling? For my face, I use BeatiControl Skinlogics skincare system. For hands, my favorite is Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal in it. It's fantastic!! And I use Pure Grace body wash from Philosophy. I know these are a lot of products, but these work for me!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Well it is good to know that you are feeling good that about this products that you are using right now and for me and wife is such a simple kind of person because for her she is just using a Dove pink for her soap and Apricot Scrub for her face and for me is just a simple soap......
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
I can find it in market thnks for your sharing Iyah10
@zulito (174)
not much of the idea.. just whatever my girlfriend share with me heheh..
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
It's really you not use anything !!
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Primagro! My favorite products are Pond's pinkish white facial wash and moisturizer. I also like Calgon's Tahitian Orchid Body lotion for its smell.
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
It's are good for you ? I want to test the new that sometime or something that I can use thanks for your sharing nanayangel
@eshaan (6193)
In India there are the famous product of the world famous beautician called Shahnaaz Hussain, i go for her products whenever i need anything. I rarely use the beauty products but when i use its those only.
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
i think it should have to buy in all country I want to test it, thanks for your sharing
@lrglara (1343)
i like St. Ives apricot scrub, glysolid or jergens skin lotion, nivea moisturizer, lemon (as in LEMON) as facial wash. Clean & Clear face powder or johnson's baby powder (loose). that's all! :)
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
i use eterna 27 by revlon on my face. have used it fr years.has gotten hard to find.i like curel on my hands& body. i like lever soap by the bar. don't much like the body washes.