What is your least favorite chore to do at home?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
Whether you're a kid whose required to do your chores, or an adult who has to do the regular household chores, which is your least favorite? Personally, I LOATHE washing dishes by hand. We don't own a dishwasher and washing dishes day every single day is a real drag.
@lrglara (1343)
well... im quite the opposite. i like washing dishes by hand and that's the only chore i like. i dont like cleaning, i dont like laundry, i dont like cooking. :)
I hate washing dishes by hand also. We have a dishwasher but we don't really go through enough dishes every day to use it, and I hate letting them sit dirty for more than a day.
@tryxiness (4548)
Just like you, I hate washing dishes because I am such a loser with the task. I usually get wet and usually I end up with wet clothings.
@Margarit (3677)
Same here pimagro24, I hate washing dishes by my hand because i get easily wrinkled hand when it is soak in the water. When was still a kid i usually dont follow what my mother told me to wash the dishes for hate it so much and until now. When ever there is an occassion at home i buy more dispossable plates, spoon and fork and cups so need to wash them afterwards. And it save time too.
@sandymay16 (1619)
I do mostly all the chores now because my brothers have "left" home. We had assignments before but we get to experience doing all chores. I don't like dusting and sweeping the floor and I don't like to wash the pots and pans. I wash the dishes twice a week now because my cousin who lives with us does most of the washing the dishes and my nephew also helps.
@Anne18 (11036)
Well I love washing the dishes by hand, so I'm on my way to all your houses to come and wash your dishes for you. See you soon, put the kettle om please as I will need a cuppa tea when I get to yuor houses.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
I hate dishes also. I also hate laundry! Well, they are both difficult because of how many kids are here....and the kids don't help very well, so I'm stuck doing everything. UGH