Guys in Quandary or Girls in Quandary?

@ratyz5 (7829)
Well, I was thinking that I could start this discussion within the 'relationship' interest or something similar but, I figured that it would be about this question which would be asking about your point of view(s).. so I decided to post it her instead in the 'questions & answers' interest Main question is underlined but would appreciate it if you read the entire post (^_^ ) ---------- In relationships, what do you find most interesting, guys being uncertain on which girl he'd go for or a girl who couldn't decide to which guy she'd go out with? Honestly, they seem to be the same, an individual experiencing some part in their lives that sets them in a situation that they have to choose among prospects that they are interested with. Its not as simple as choosing a good brand, though I am not really sure since some do look for looks and reputation when choosing, over another since we have different perspectives on how we see other people and we often see their value and appreciate them for that while others just don't. Appreciating them for each of their good points makes it difficult and that hesitation to choose occurs most often when one doesn't want to hurt anyone in the process of choosing. Well, that's how I see the general idea among individuals, be it guys or girls, when they're in such predicaments. Not reinforcing stereotypes but, one being emotional while the other being practical differentiates how guys and girls deal with the matter.. I find it interesting when I read stories about guys getting troubled whenever they have to choose and they all get that emotional stress since emotions would be that realm wherein they aren't really familiar with.. then I have also read stories about girls not being able to decide on which guy they would choose after considering every good trait and value each prospect has, wherein after considering a good point of a guy in mind, the girl would recall about the other guy and think of his good trait, then back to the previous guy with another good point, again to the second guy with another good trait, and it all goes back and forth which makes it more difficult. ~mostly from reading mangas (^_^") Well, what about you? What seems to be more interesting, guys being uncertain on which girl he'd go for or a girl who couldn't decide to which guy she'd go out with? Thanks for reading up to this point and I look forward with your comments (^_^ )
@bjcyrix (6910)
Anything that seems to be a predicament is always interesting. Regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or maybe be it good or bad. Agree that guys who cant decide on which girl to go for is more interesting than the other one. You've already mentioned that emotions would be that realm wherein they aren't really familiar with so just having to go through that uncertainty and sort of trudging through unknown territory gives off that appeal. One would wonder how the guy will take it, things he might do, and probably just going crazy in trying to sort out things that he really doesnt understand fully. As for the other situation, the girl kinda has the option, if she picked one, whatever her reasoning maybe, and things didnt go well, granted that the other is still interested in pursuing the girl, she can still choose to affirm that pursuit. Whereas, if the guy finally chose one and got rejected, there is still a huge possibility that the other girl would refuse his efforts. So, what's a guy to do? Complications definitely makes things much..much..more interesting.