Annoyed with life and people!

How many of you out there get annoyed with life and people? Things that go wrong that you can't control and people who are so selfish and miserable that you get blamed for things that go wrong in their lives? Have we lost the power to forgive and be understanding. We can all be stubborn but why do people go to the extreme and belittle you to their other friends and family members. Is it immaturity that causes people to act this way?
@1hopefulman (34722)
Immaturity, selfishness, lack of love, hatred, ect. I always say people are people are people, who can figure them out? Now, how e respond to what people say and do, that we can control. Don't expect too much out of others and we diminish our disappointments. We can try to be a good example of what we want others to be. If they learn fine, if they don't let them be miserable. We won't!
I agree with you there. It's just frustrating to deal with. I have recently found out that a "friend" has been going on rants about me to her family because I can't do things with her on her time table. Cursing and swearing about me and running me down. Never once has this "friend" said anything to me about how they feel. In my presence they come across very fake. They don't realize I know what's been said. It's hard to be around someone like that. I've had to distance myself due to my anxiety issues. It was making me sick to a point where I couldn't even go to work. Now I stand up and don't take the crap I don't deserve. I'm still waiting for my "friend" to say something to me rather than write about it on here. I may be waiting a long time because in their eyes they have done nothing wrong. When you make a mistake you need to own it.
@1hopefulman (34722)
My question is, Do you really need those kind of friends?
pinkpassion5 sometimes I do but as a whole I find the people I react with to be pretty nice, and we get along just great. Perhaps you need to stand back and look at your so called friends. If they are more enemy than friend who needs' them. If I am blamed for something in someone else's life I stand back and try to figure out how they came to that conclusion. If they are wrong, I try to talk it out, and if 'that fails, I just walk off. Again if in some way I have really done something that has caused others problems, I will apologize.Sometimes when we get annoyed at people, we are really getting annoyed at ourselves. we cannot change other peoples attitudes but we can change how we react to them.If someone belittles me, they dont get a second chance. I hesitate to say that a lotof people are selfish and miserable, for most that I know are just like you and me. I am sometimes not prefect and probably you are not either. Maybe you need to relax and give people a little leeway. How you view others may really influence how you feel. I try to see the good in everyone and that does help.
Yes I agree. One can only give so much leeway and then it's time to walk away. I do see the good in everyone and let little things slide. I've been told I'm a sucker because I give people so many chances. My problem is I'm to forgiving and that doesn't alway work out. Sometimes it does and that's a great feeling. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong and I can say I'm sorry. For some that isn't enough and they don't let you forget that. I feel great knowing I am a good person to everyone around me. No one can influence on how I feel on the inside.
• Morocco
I start get anoyed from my life, the same scenario each day and day and day .. I get bored from anything arround me , specailly from school !! The whole class is SILENT this year!!how could I try to learn if the class were Silent !! it's the first time of my live that I study in a class like that , all people still watching the teacher during all hours!! it is thought to do some changes in life but every thing changes after all,so all what I've got to do is watching too the teacher and doing like the SILENT class does.