Is it possible to earn $1 everyday regularly on myLot?

Is it possible to earn $1 everyday regularly on myLot? How?
@bcote212 (1113)
It is possible, but I would not imagine that it would be very easy at all. The best way to look at mylot is as a social networking site. Get to know the people here, make a few friends, and the money that you earn in just a bonus.
@emarie (5455)
yes, i have done it. i did it when i signed up determined to make $1 a day and have a large payout. well i did, and at the time i didn't make more the .01 a post so it took about 100 posts. now, i can easily so $1 with making about 1/2 the posts i've realized. i just don't even pay attention to much, i can make more and i can make less, but it still makes me something.
@lilcee (2704)
Hi Raja_Franklin. Yes, it's possible but you would have to do a lot of posts and make sure they are a few lines long. Also have to start discussions and upload pictures. I haven't been able to make that much but I've read where others have. I think it would be hard. Good luck on your goal. Happy lotting.
@stvasile (7313)
It's possible. It takes some hard work, but it is possible. Starting a few discussion, uploading pictures to the limit and responding a lot of discussions will earn you over $1 a day. I've had some days when I earned more than $1, even up to $1.50 Needless to say that having active referrals helps a lot... what I've said above can be done without a single active referral - that's how I did it.
@greenline (14865)
Theoretically possible , but practically not easy I would say.
yes does anyone earned that much here in mylot.i wonder how many post is needed and how many hours spend posting and writing here.
@anirc750310 (3424)
If you work as good as you can it is possible. I tried and I did once, or twice. If you have refferals it is even easy. YOu need to post 5-7 discussions and give the reply to all your responses, respond to at least 20 post per day, upload images and pictures and so on. So if you have time you could work, and i wish you 'happy posting'!
@Humbug25 (12552)
Hello Raja_Franklin Yes it is possible but it will take time but it is possible.
• Bangladesh
Hi Raja, I think it is possible but it need hard working. My view is, mylot is a social network. Here we surf several hours for our addection not for the money. Yes, We earn money but it is bonus.
@rajeshfgh (1627)
Hi Raja, it is quite possible but you'll have to toil hard for it. I have tried it and managed only half the amount in a day, but I think if you spend the entire day in Mylot, it is reachable.