A moment for me

I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop playing on mylot and waiting for one of the kids to come screaming up the stairs yelling "i'm hungry" or something along those lines. I am just enjoying this peaceful moment and wondering what to make for supper. Now I always say that I don't get alot of moments like this so I am enjoying it but at the same time I am wondering If i am enjoying my life. And I do I like that my kids depend on me and that I am always there for them. I like the staying at home to raise my kids and cleaning the house and the meal planning...but ask me the same question in 2 hours...maybe even 20 minutes and see if I say the same thing....Are you like this or do you always feel the same about your life?
serving for kids is life's biggest relief....well nice job ...if i'll be at ur place surely i'll too be going for the same thing ....fabulous
thanks for the response
my pleasure dear