My business minded friend

Talking about being a business minded, well, Filipinos are one of them. I saw this characteristic to one of my friends. He came to me last night asking if I can help Him think of a certain business with small amount of capital and at least well known to the public. Honestly, I do not have much experienced in establishing a click business. Now, just wanna ask you guys. Can we help my friend in establishing a small business that is manageable. Can you do this by giving some suggestions to what kind of business he should establish?
@meticulo (1286)
I think everybody now needs an extra income aside from working full time in an employment agency. And the best thing to do is put up a small business to support some of our daily needs. There are a lot of businesses to think of. One is an internet cafe. There are certain telecommunication companies that offers support like pldt. You just provide them the start up money and they will provide you with a pc and everything you need. If you have an internet cafe, you can have additional income by selling cell cards, e-load, internet & video game cards. You may do typing jobs, printing & scanning. You can provide some snacks so that your clients may not go outside anymore just make sure they wouldn't eat at your desktops. Another small business is putting up an eatery. The perfect foods to sell are "La paz batchoy", "RM" and "bulalo". These are all affordable foods that would more accomodate the Filipino masses like jeepney drivers, construction workers, and even office workers. This only requires a not so big amount of money. But you have to know the best recipe for these so that your customers will kept on coming back. For all we know, there are a lot of competitors out there. There are still a lot of small businesses to choose. But you should see to it that you love what you will be doing so that you will be motivated more to be successful. Hope this helps! Happy mylotting!
Thank you Sir for suggeting lots of business options. THis is a great help! --Cheers
@meticulo (1286)
You are very much welcome Sir! Good luck to your friend!
@warrior_777 (1392)
I can suggest to your friend to try to start a small business like carinderia or turo-turo. That business I know only need a little capital. He can put that even in front of his house. He only need some kitchen wares and the ingredients for his daily menu. He can start even with just two persons. One is in charge in the kitchen and the other one is in charge in serving and all the money thing involved in that business. Good luck..
THank you very much for a detailed suggestion...well appreciated--glad you give a us insight.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
Well, I guess during these tough times, being frugal and thinking of making extra income through several lawful means is not only confined to being a Filipino; but I guess it's one form of survival instinct of an individual. I have to admit, though that like your friend, I'm also a Filipino. I assume you're also one, am I right?! Regarding your query, I think there are a lot of types of businesses which require minimum amount of capital and will surely be a hit to the public. For one, as many folks say, the food industry is one business which almost always mean income due to the fact that everyone do eat on a daily basis. And no one is exempted. Aside from this, I feel that the cellphone loading business is also profitable; but one disadvantage I see here is that there are already so many stores offerring this service, so if your friend lives in the metro or any urban area; it is more likely that this is already very visible in his or her area. Anyway, I do hope that your friend would find a business endeavor which really interests him and will produce great income for him, too. Good luck.
Hey Thanks a lot. I will tell him about your good suggestions.-cheers