Today is a festival ..Do you want to wish me?

@srikool (936)
hi frendz..today is a fetival..morning itself im very busy with that pooja works..im a hindu..today in my home we are celabrating this festival..in this we have to clean our home..have to wash the vehicles...have to put flowers on our front dorr..and on the vehicles..these are done in home.all the companys and all stores will celabrate this ..they too clean their stores and they will do pooja in their place.i want some wishes for this..do you like to wish me..now im in a city ..here pooja are very less..while i was in my native place i used to enjoy this festival..so im not that much happy mood now..so atleast you people wish me..
@vijigopi (991)
Hi Srikool, Happy Ayudha Pooja! I think people in the city nowadays too celebrate this festival. I will see celebrations everywhere even in the city at this time. So, don't worry.. be happy
@srikool (936)
yes dear ..i too celabrating...thank you so much for your wish ..i feel so happy..
happy day.. well tell something about this festival..
@srikool (936)
thank you so much
@elsoft12 (1825)
Happy Dussera...Wish u a great time.I can understand how u feel celebrating the festival in the city environment,especially if ur used to the vliiage conditions...where people are very much open and things are done together.City Life is a bit superficial ..isnt it. Anyway festival is a festival anywhere.Enjoy ur time.Keep mylotting..after u finish cleaning and having the rich food.
@srikool (936)
ohh thank you so much dear..i feel so happy about your wish..thank you so much ..if you too celabrate this ..wihs you the same..i dont know what to say..im sooooooooo happyy
@thanujad (405)
• Sri Lanka
I wish you a happy festival, no matter what it is. Can you tell me the name of the festival? I've heard about Thai Pongal and Deepavali festivals of Hindu's. Is it one of those. I'm a buddhist, but I respect all the religions and love to know the festivals in their religions.