A Home Run by Gov. Palin?

@bobmnu (8160)
The more I talk to people in rural America the more I think Gov. Palin hit a home run that no one noticed. In her closing remarks in the debate she said that to solve the economic the government needs to help but then she let one slid with saying that we need to follow our parents advice and reduce our spending and reduce our debt. We have to take responsibility for ourselves. That comment seems to go over very well with people and many have taken a long look at their lives and are making changes to reduce their debt and to use credit wisely.
I think They noticed. They Definitely noticed. Just like Barack Came out of nowhere and took the nomination from Hillary, Now they are worried that Sarah is going to take it from them. But I do hope that if any good comes out of the whole "crisis", It's that people will stop living so much on credit. For someone to carry 10 or 20 thousand dollars on a Credit card or three is just TOO common in this country.
@bobmnu (8160)
I think that people get tricked into applying for credit cards with offers of free airline miles, discounts or cash back. Then they charge planning to pay the monthly balance but the credit is too easy. Soon they are carrying large balances and only making month payments.
Many People think that the "Minimum Payment" Is all they are supposed to pay. By the time they realize that all they are paying is the interest, It's too late. But the thing is, That's how CC Co's make their money. They only make money from ignorance. People that pay off the entire balance at the end of the month are known in the industry as "Deadbeats". Really.