Why Is The "Other" Word For Alcohol Banned?

i have caught myself on this one several times.. and i cannot figure out why the L word for alcohol would be banned.. any one know why? the other words i could understand but this one?!?!
• South Africa
Who banned it and where? I still use the word....hey . It ain't a crime! Ok, it's senseless. I just tried to post it and you're right! Damn censorship!
• South Africa
damn, Damn, damn it ! And posts! what about booze!
• South Africa
it's BS and they know what it stands for ! Why can't we just speak freely ? I mean aren't there enough restrictions in life without them having to cap a tame word like L.i.q.u.o.r ?
they could handle it like they do with other words and just automatically label it as mature content etc
@wangkai (799)
hello moonlitmagikchild.i do not know what you meaning is on earth?i am sorry,meanwhile wish you happy.
I got snagged on liqu0r too! I even wrote to myLot about it. Of course I never got an answer. Still can't figure that one out.
i doubt they will reply.. small staff takes awhile on the big things so who knows about the small ones