Ever betrayed by a relative in a financial or love relationship?

South Africa
August 23, 2006 10:31am CST
HI guys, I have a problem, I got into a business deal with a brother's son. The business documents were in his name. I only funded the money. He didnot even have a cent. After that he went to prison for three months. I ran the business very well. When he came out, he had decided that I am no party to the deal. I did not argue much. I just asked for my capital which I had invested in the business. Now he does not want to pay even the capital. What can I do.
1 response
• India
23 Aug 06
hey thats very strange... well,dont loose hope.u can tackle the issue legally. just launch an FIR against him with all the documents photostats as an evidence that u have invested ur capital. thats goin to be the best way out.but though its a big process n even the cops will charge u for this. atleast u get the money back rather than nothing. but if u dont wanna take any legal action then do tell me and i will give u another advise to tackle the matter without legal issue.