more about ciao.com...........

i had just started reviewing at ciao and i would really want to know from mylotters like if they are under this site and how are their experiences here and how it works for you any thoughts about the site. have you got paid from here anytime and is the site genuine?
@rainmark (4306)
Im a member of ciao, i just requested my payout from them and i am waiting for the payment. It said that they going to make a payments second week of this month so im really looking forward to it as it's hopefully my frist payout from internet money making. Happy posting.
same here i had just joined there on 28 last month and i could reach $5 on 30th and hence made a request and i hope we get paid in the second week. if it pays it is really good and good way of earning and as you told its the first pay from internet, have you joined any other sites too?
no i am not the member of this sites and i have not heard of this too but i hope you will find some information here at mylot if you have a word about it with everyone here. i hope doesnt turn this way and would really pay us, thanks for responding and happy mylotting.
I just joined this site. One site that does pay for sure is reviewstream. They pay either 2.00 for each review or forty cents per each review. Their payout is 50.00 which I have made once already.
good you have got paid once, even i had an account there and they have suspended my account and now i dont write there. i had worked there and i had reached about $14 and then my account was suspended.
@smilyn (2964)
oh.I have heard that even CIAO blocks the accounts..My friend's account has been blocked there.
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
i have joined too i ahve written 10 reviews and earned 4.78 in page views i have more then enough to cash out and will be doing so soon so we will see!
i hope the the site genuinely pays and we all get paid soon. but writing reviews there is really easy and i found it good and the pay structure of the site is also good but now just waiting to know wheather it pays or not.
@DFrodeo06 (1325)
same here please keep us updated!
Hi icegermany, I'm working on it. I have written about 8 reviews at Ciao. I did not reach minimum payout for last month so could not request. But this month, I'm supposed to write more reviews there. I'm hoping to earn as much as I did when I was at Review Stream. Hopefully, they will pay you soon and please update us when you do. Just a few more days to go for payments. Good luck!
yes why not my friend if i get i will surely update here so that it can help out other people too who are in ciao and that is the reason i had put this discussion as even i wanted to know is anyone got paid but till now i have no one telling me that they have recieved the pay and all are new to ciao. i hope within a few days we will know the pgrogress of ciao as many people have requested for the payments and lets all hope for the best and wait for the payment.
{{IceGermany}}, I too am waiting with bated breath for my first payout to show up in my paypal, I just checked there no money yet but its early morning here for me. so I am hoping and praying to see it appear sometime today? AT the very latest I hope it reaches paypal by Monday, which would be Oct. 13th... I would think that, that would be enough TIME for them to kick out payments for us. and trust me when I do get my payment I will be shouting it from the rooftops!! Well I just had a freaky thing happen while typing this out, I had to LOG BACK IN WTF?? I was logged in order to by typing here right??? and I wanted to use the little Icon ( emotions) and it was not off to the left...I thought well thats odd and when I got ready to hit the post response...I HAD TO LOG IN AGAIN...Iv'e not been online maybe 2 minutes...GGGRRR!! freaky!!
ok actually i was looking for the one who had been paid from ciao but till now i have not find anyone who have got paid from ciao still but i hope we all are here still waiting for the pay and get paid as soon as possible and hope the site proves to be genuine one. me too had to be paid by second week of this month and i am waiting for it. and i hope as you may get your pay soon so please do inform us all so that it would be helpfull for us.
@pengbubu (1015)
Haha,I have just registered.