Do you scream at the cinema?

Cinema - cinema!!
@shamzy18 (2319)
When watching a film, a scary one.. Do you scream? When it gets tense and something happens i always scream!! if not then i atleast jump!! Though i cant ever remember doing that at the cinemas. But i have dont it at home all the time!! What about you? Do you scream when watching a scary movie? Do people laugh at you or look back when you do? Do you get embarassed? Share your experiences thats if you have screamed at the cinema!!
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
I'm much as you. I don't remember myself screaming in the cinema. Well, I don't do this even at home. I can only jump because of the fear or cover myself with a blanket.
@shamzy18 (2319)
lol.. i always scream at home lol never have a blanket to cover myslef though.
@cocooreo (706)
I do not scream in the theater. If the movie is scary movie, I will grab the person next to me ( usually is my husband) or shut my eyes. There was once I have a friend sitting next to me, who scream for every frightening scream. Well, during that time, it was not the film which scare me. It was the screams my friend made scared me the most. She scare to watch horror movie but yet she insist to watch one. That time I actually feel embarassed because everybody was turning to my direction, looking at my friend who sit next to me. Thank God that the cinema is totally dark. You could hardly recognize the face. After the movie finished, we all pretended nothing happened and turned our back home. Since then, I did not have chance to catch a movie with that friend because she got back together with her boyfriend. They have been catching movies together most of the time. Whenever I watch horror movies now, it will remind me about that incident. A funny memory.
@xzg555898 (210)
haha ,you must be a girl ,we men never scream for just a movie ,i have never seen a man scream for a film ,most time ,we just set our teeth and are in calm as tightly as possible when we watch the dracula movies maybe it normal for most people ,we men have the responsibility to protect our women ,hehe do you agree with me have a great time!
@xzg555898 (210)
haha,you must be a girl.as a man ,we would never scream for a movie,or other grisly things wo only