Awesome baked potato!

@lilybug (21182)
My mom was telling me the other day about a baked tater Q that she had at a BBQ place by her work. It sounded good, so I made myself one yesterday. It was awesome. It had BBQ pulled Chicken, sour cream, butter, and shredded cheese on it. A meal in itself. What is the best baked potato you have ever had?
@wolfie34 (26881)
Mmmm that does sound mighty tasty! Although I wouldn't have the butter but the rest of the ingredients make it sound good, I never think of sour cream on jacket potatoes but it's a wonderful idea, I love eating jacket potatoes, they are so healthy and filling, I usually have cheese, coleslaw and tuna on mine with baked beans on the side, but it's good to have a change otherwise you get bored with the same combination every time!
@lilybug (21182)
Now that is a combo I never would have thought of.
@wolfie34 (26881)
Thank you for the best response, bon appetite!
@ersmommy1 (12605)
That sounds good too. The best one I had is from Bandanas BBQ. Pretty much the same.Except you can choose the meat. Pork, beef, or chicken. I usually choose Pork, the meat is more tender.
That really does sound good. I generally don't eat baked potatoes, because they usually just end up topped with butter-- not very exciting-- at most restaurants. I rarely bake potatoes for myself; I usually end up roasting them or using them in stew-- on rare occasions frying.
Thanks for sharing! I like baked potato as well, when I was in UK, I always buy the baked potato with salads and cheese on it, it is called the potato jacket. Very cute taste, I am not sure whether we have here in USA. I miss the taste very much.