Ultimate Dish!?

@samijo719 (1054)
What is your all time ultimate favorite dish to make!? It doesn't have to be your favorite to eat but what dish is it that you just LOVE to make!? Why?? My favorite is a chicken stuffing dish I started making a few years back. I love making it because it's a "homey" dish. It's a comfort food. And usually when I make it, it's something everyone enjoys. I just love the homey, comfort food foods and this dish is so easy to prepare for such a wonderful taste!
@peavey (16859)
Roast turkey. I'm not sure why I like to make it so well, except that I love to eat it! It smells so good when it's roasting and comes out all steamy and delicious. It reminds me of holiday dinners at home when I was a kid. Maybe that's why I love it so.
@samijo719 (1054)
Oh yum! I haven't had turkey in a long time!
@peavey (16859)
Thank you for best response. (After posting this, I dug some turkey out of the freezer and made turkey soup with dumplings!)
@sudalunts (5526)
My all time ultimate favorite dish to make is chicken marsala. Not only do I like making it, I also enjoy eating it. I usually make it every other week. It is a really simple dish to prepare, and the results are always good. My husband is not a chicken lover, but he will always compliment when I make it. We usually have rice with it.
@samijo719 (1054)
Oh yummy! That sound delishes! Thanks for responding.