Shouldn't you be a little more courteous?

As I was ordering food, I got a little bit annoyed with this guy in front of me because despite of all the courtesy the service staff is showing, he continues showing off his rude attitude. First this guy asked for a straw when it is very clear that you get your own straw from a dispenser. Then he asked for more ketchup in a very rude manner. For me, he should have shown a little more courtesy, because even though he's a customer he still deals with a human being (the service crew)Have you encountered a lot of people like this? What do you think about them?
@goldeneagle (6775)
I work in a restaurant, and I can tell you that some people get down right rude. It gets annoying as hell. Some people have a strong sense of entitlement for some reason. They act like everyone in the world owes them something. I work in a restaurant with some pretty hot sauces, so trust me when I say that we have ways to get them back for being as*holes if you know what I mean. That is all I will say on that subject...*evil grin* I don't know why people act the way they do. Sometimes they do it for no apparent reason. I have to bite my tongue sometimes to keep from going off on them. I will say that most of the time, though, we deal with enough good and nice people that a few people acting like jackasses don't really bother us.
Yup they should really be afraid. thanks for responding
yep...I can definitely give them a stomach ache if they mess with me too bad...
I think there are a lot of people who do this. Sadly, when I was younger I did the same thing. Then I worked at a fast food place. I no longer treat them with the unkindness I did when I was a "kid." They seriously have to work hard and put up with a lot of crap to do their job.
It's good you know and appreciate their hardwork. Thanks for responding
Yeah, I have waited on customers like that. I think that they are sad miserable people and being rude to service crew is probably their only pleasure in life.
I agree, thanks for responding