bread makers, do they actualy save money or not?

I WAS CONSIDERING PURCHASING A BREAD MAKER, DO YOU ACTUALY SAVE MONEY PER LOAF? If you buy the ingredients to make bread, how much do you save per loaf? Is it enough savings to make it worthwhile or does it cost more? What is the best price range for purchasing a bread machine and which one should I purchase?
I have a bread making machine and I find it is much cheaper for me to make the bread myslef. That is of course, if I shop around and buy cheap flour. I make a large loaf for quarter of the cost that I would buy one. I haven't done a survey on breadmakers but mine is a Tefal and it cost about €149 about four years ago.
The taste of the bread is amazing. I am going to try making cheese bread. I really like imaking bread because I can do other work or be in my lot and be making bread at the same time.Thats about what my machine cost. I am going to make breads for the holidays. I think I will make a couple of loafs for each person. Yes, its alot cheaper.
I was thinking the same thing three days ago! lol!
I bought one today. I purchased a breadmanpro and its awesome. Its stainless steel and I made the first loaf today. It takes two cups of flour for each loaf. So it still is a pretty good deal. I am looking at recipes to see which one to try bext!