Does your dog have a favorite toy?

@samijo719 (1054)
My chihuahua has this 1 toy it's a green stuffed cat that says "cats are not my friends" dog toy that we call his "baby" because he is so attached to it. He plays with it all the time and when we go to bed he will go and get it and bring it in the bed! I had to wash it the other day because it had gotten carpet fresh on it and was making him sneeze and when I put it in the washer he just sat there forever staring at the washer! It's so funny. And with a whole basket full of toys that is the one he just LOVES. So, does your dog have a toy or thing that they are especially attached to?!
I have a yellow lab/golden retriever mix who will tear apart, I mean, play with just about any stuffed animal type toy. She just loves to attempt to rip it apart & pull out the stuffing. She has a pretty good sized stuffed horse that used to belong to my daughter who didn't want it anymore. Our dog swings that thing around & tears at it but can't seem to rip it up. She swings it so hard that anyone in the way will receive some sort of bodily damage! She really enjoys that toy. Her favorite outdoor toy is an old soccer ball. It's lost some air so it's quite pliable & she's able to carry it in her mouth. She can catch it too & is a great blocker. Isn't it funny how each dog has their favorites?
@samijo719 (1054)
Aww how cute! My pup used to pull the stuffing out too but stopped that! Now he just chews but never rips! He too gets agressive with his toy and will shake it really hard but he just looks funny cause he's so little! LOL. I think it's funny how they have favorites too. Thanks for responding!
@katkat (2379)
Last year I buy a ball toy for my dog and he loves it. He doesn’t want for the other dog, my cousin’s dog to touch his toy. His so obsess in that ball that even worn out, he still lay with it. If someone world try to touch or take his toy, he would put one of his front paw on the ball. He’s like trying to depend his treasure. No one could get it from him, except me. I have already thrown away that ball and replace a new one but sometimes he would not play with the new ones. I think he wants he’s old toy back.