It's true Hugh Hefner Broke up with Holly.. Kendra's Moving out!! Poor Hef

his happy "girls next door" show is in question now that Holly has officially broke up with Hef.. Kendra is moving out (not announced on if she is ending her relationship or not) and Bridget is touring with her new show on the travel channel "Bridget's Beaches" read it all here - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27092558/ poor hef.. i was wondering how much longer that whole group would last.. heck a few months ago i had posted asking what would happen to their show if they broke up.. haha guess i was being psychic on that
@jands1 (835)
Aww. Well, Holly has always been super unhappy about the lack of a baby and marriage so...well, I guess it was bound to happen.
yeah.. dont you know she feels like crap compared he has a son that i think is either around 18 or younger so he obviously wanted to back then at that age (not to mention his daughter he had when he was young) and doesnt with her
@jands1 (835)
Well, Hef and Holly both said once that they were putting away something special for a rainy day. Then they were caught at that GYN that is specialized and famous for fertility. So perhaps the bottom line was, he gave in (regarding the baby) but well, he's just too old. Odd how desperate she was, even knowing that he probably wouldn't ever divorce his current wife. Typically such a hormonal desperation doesn't hit until women are my age. Thank goodness I don't have that urge. LOL
yeah i had read later on that they have "tried" but nothing worked out.. i dont know what the problem was but yeah.. its not like he is 20 lol.. if she loved him she would have stayed.. he seemed like he was in the dark about her leaving him.. i know if he was at least gonna see if it was possible then why couldnt they stay together and adopt??
@twoey68 (13662)
I haven't seen alot of him or the women but I did watch a couple of shows of them. I still don't understand all the attraction. Originally I thought that the women were just using his image to get a jump on a modeling career or something but they seem to be like his live-in playmates. It really seems weird to me but I guess to each his own. [b]~~MY OWN PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF**[/b]
i think he is more of a throphy to say you have been with him since he is surrounded by beautiful women all the time than anything else sadly.. he has moved in a set of twins to take the place of holly and kendra word has it.. they are 19 and why you would want twins is beyond me.. his taste is obviously getting worse because they have a rap sheet of assault and i think stealing or something and supposively are really rude and make fun of him behind his back etc.. just trash.. but i dont know anything for sure just what i have heard..
@twoey68 (13662)
I guess if you need to be known as one of Hugh Heffner's playmates to make a name for yourself then more power to you. It isn't anything I'd do even if I was young and beautiful. [b]~~MY OWN PEACE WITHIN~~ **STAND STRONG AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF**[/b]
@Kmarie923 (875)
Kendra was on the show Chelsea Lately the other night and she is still in the house, but she is gone a lot. She said that she has to lock her door when she leaves because there are some suspicious H0e$ running around there. She said that she just wants Hef to be happy though. I love watching The Girls Next Door. Its kinda sad that this is all happening with him being so old you know.
yeah i know well maybe she is just moving out so her stuff is safe.. but i never thought that kendra would stay long anyways.. shes so young and flighty..