Why I Love myLot...

By JJ
@myklj999 (22264)
Olney, Illinois
Because I just realised I got paid again. You gotta love a site that never fails to pay! I love it when people question if myLot is a scam; I've been here two years and they've always paid on time, every time. Do you like getting paid?
@Munchkin547 (2778)
Hehe i love getting paid! I got paid from three places today, here, lodger and my usual income - hmmm i think it's going to be a good night out tomorrow!! hehe xxx
@camomom (7536)
I'm pretty new here and even though I never asked the question I always wondered about it. Thanks for letting us idiots know that it's legit. I haven't reached my first payout yet, how long does it take to get paid? do you have to request payment or do they automatically send it to your account?
@camomom (7536)
And YES, I like getting paid.
@myklj999 (22264)
• Olney, Illinois
After you reach payout, it is automatically sent to your pay pal account on or before the 15th of the following month.
@camomom (7536)
Thank you for the info
I donate my winnings to charity Mike, you're so selfish!
@myklj999 (22264)
• Olney, Illinois
Y'know, some day I'll have to verify my paypal account so I can do something with the money...two years now I've been collecting it and haven't touched any of it.
@flowerchilde (12547)
Yes I must say I do like getting paid and if there were problems with that it would definitely color my opinion of and my participation at Mylot!
@sconibear (8011)
yup!!! it's a beautiful thing man!!! looks like i can get that operation after all.
@May2k8 (7255)
the year in which i start myLot again i have not get paid yet, of course I'm happy if I getting paid.
@May2k8 (7255)
@myklj999 hahaha yes I'm not here all the time when I type nothing I only read the whole discussions and mark like button.
This site is also a favorite of mine. But I also hate it at the same time. Haha
@myklj999 (22264)
• Olney, Illinois
Kind of funny when a 10 year old discussion gets responses/comments
@sati123 (184)
I don't know. ha ha I am new and I hope that they would pay me even though I ma having fun answering your discussions, is fun allowed here? I hope so. Ok I joined in here and thought I can get serious and be out of myself here but then I found you and I think I will not be expecting a lot from now on. ha ha
@Lee_Rites (845)
I haven't gotten paid yet but I like the site all the same. Some of you guys are pretty funny.
@Chevee (5915)
Of course I love getting paid. I am pleased with MyLot I just got my first payout and it feel good I have been with two other sites, that didn'dt not meet their obligation to pay, they just closed without an explanation at all. At least my job did give us a 90 day notice that they are closing.
@arkaf61 (10882)
LOL that will do it :):):)I agree with you though, it upsets me when people say this place is a scam, specially without even being a member or knowing much about it. If there's one thing we can say about myLot is that they do pay and they pay on time each time. I love to be paid, of course. Being paid for having fun and enjoying my time I love even more :):)
@wolveren (1576)
• Cebu, Philippines
Whoaaa! Who wouldn't like to get paid, Myk? And yes myLot is definitely one of those sites that pay. Otherwise most of the users will just flake away in less than a year. It's very cool to get paid for writing just about anything. Fun, sharing and earning, huh? It's not really that much but it sure is cool. In the comfort of your own room or just about anywhere you can get internet connection. Nothin' beats that. If a user combines mylot with other sites that pay for doing something on the computer it can pile up some greens! Lol. Cheers!
Hi myklj999, Yes!!! and I have just been paid for the very first time, because I've updated mine and its great! this is the best site ever. Tamara
What kind of a question is that? Of course I like getting paid! What I like even better is being paid for doing something I really enjoy doing.
Yes I like getting Paid. If you do not want your earnings you can transfer them to my PayPal account I will not complain! I thought that PayPal use to have it set up that they would make you a Check if you did not have a bank account to transfer the funds to. Or has that changed? Regardless you have to have a nice amount in the PayPal account by now!