If you had a magic mushroom...

If you had a magic mushroom, like Alice in Wonderland that would make you taller or shorter when you licked it, what would you do? Would you keep the mushroom in your pocket as you went around your daily business and then use it as needed? For instance, wouldn't it be cool to have a magic mushroom to shrink yourself down so you could fit under the front door for times when you forgot your house key? Or, you could grow tall and then dust cobwebs without the use of a ladder. You could wash high windows and be back to normal size by dinner time. What would you use your special mushroom for if you had one? Please share your thoughts.
@bfarrier1 (2083)
Oh,I would have to use it to be a couple of inches taller.I always have trouble reaching in my cabinets,I have to get the husband to reach most things for me.I did buy be a step stool for when he isnt available to help.You have a great night.
Oh, go for it! Dream big. I'm a shorty, too. Sometimes, I wish I were seven feet tall!
I think it would be fun if my husband and I could shrink down to a small size, and swim around in a cuo of warm mocha latte with lots of whipped cream on top, just play around in the whipped cream, and drink that endless cup of coffee. Of course we'd need to swim around in a cup of warm water to wash ourselves off after that, but it would still be fun.
That's so Ally McBeal!
@catdla1 (6005)
I would keep the magic mushroom in my pocket to shrink or grow as needed in my search for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. I hope the pot isn't shrinking like the economy, or for all my troubles I will find a pot with a shiny penny at the bottom.
• Marion, Kansas
Easy, I would paint my big old house, both inside and outside. I would check on the needs for repairs as well. It would be so convenient to not have to lug the ladders and build myself scaffolding. I have ten foot ceilings downstairs.
Good deal!